Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Bath Repair #302436

    I agree with phoneaplumber on Silicon matters. I think Silicon will be the best option to repair the chip.Jamesbondy 2013-08-31 16:29:45

    in reply to: Hot Water Heater Help #302426

    Best Options is that the You should be contact to Your Plumber or Plumbing Company. Because last 1 years you have replaced the thermocouple most time So my suggestion is Contact to your plumber.

    in reply to: Intro #302425

    Get most services for plumbing you can contact us on 0418 313 283 to get the best, reliable and professional plumbing services or visit our website http://www.alderbrookplumbing.com.au.

    We specialises in the plumbing services for schools and warehouses and also deals in maintaining toilets & taps and other associated works.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Pin It on Pinterest