Bath Repair

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Bath Repair

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I have a cast iron PINK (i know) bath and i have chipped it. Is there anything apart from silicone that can repair the chip? if so could you tell me the brand/name of the product. I cant afford a new bath at the moment.

Thank You

Participant

The bath has now got a drip coming from the chip, is there anything that can block the drip up??

Participant

No Silicon will be the best option to repair the chip. Go for it. I myself make its use once.

Participant

The repairing of light color bath like iron pink should be very careful. The use of silicon can be made but with lot of care. smith462013-05-27 16:50:49

Participant

Silicon will be the best option for you to repair the chip. You can also concern with your local professional Plumber.phoneaplumber 2013-09-02 19:38:06

Participant

As per my knowledge there is no better thing then silicon to repair your bath chip but i suggest you to consult any professional Plumbing company like Plumber Miramar so that you can get good advice from them.

Participant

I agree with phoneaplumber on Silicon matters. I think Silicon will be the best option to repair the chip.Jamesbondy 2013-08-31 16:29:45

Participant

Contact with your best and reliable local plumber and discuss with him regarding this problem.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This