renovation

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing renovation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

How much to charge ,to renovate a bathroom that is 5’by 8’from subfloor to ceiling?
        Please help

Participant

Frank my “normal” charge for a bathroom is $1,500 per fixture PLUS filing fee’s.

For this price I install all waste and vent and water supply lines and all fixtures (including return circulation). This price is only reflecting the following fixtures.

One white China 12″ Crane or equal tank and bowl with seat. One wall hung basin 19 22 and one white Cast Iron 5 ft tub. If your requesting a lead Shower pan that is an extra with a minimum of $1,800 on top of the $1,500 fixture price for a 30″ 30″ and the price goes up from there.

We do NOT do any closing of floors or walls ALL openings performed by others and all work is to be performed during normal working hours (8 am- 3:30 PM Mon-Fri) Any work required after or before these hours are billed at double time.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

We can recommend a tile man and carpenter if needed plus a licensed Master Electrican.

The Delta or equal showerbodies shall be code approved and the basin faucet will also meet ADA requirements along NSF and ASTM as per the safe water drinking act in regard to conforming to lead free requirements.

Participant

a bath or kitchen remodel will be the most expensive per square foot remodel you can do , fixture prices vary greatly as you can spend from $29.00 to $5000.00 for one faucet alone , the cost of the job will largely be determined by your taste and budget and if you do any of the work your self or want the job turn-keyed. If your in the Dallas area check us out at aaronsplumbing.com if your not I may be able to supply you with a list of PHCC or Better Business Members in your area.

best wishes
            aaron

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This