Shower valve of unknown manufacture

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Shower valve of unknown manufacture

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all,
           I have a shower valve with a leaking diverter valve. The problem is I don’t see any indication of who made this thing. It is a single handle shower/tub valve with one of those spherical grooved plastic handles. The diverter is a ~3/8 inch diameter pin directly below the handle that pulls straight out from the wall. Water shoots out around this pin so I suspect a torn o-ring but I would like to have a new valve or at least know where I can get one. Anyone recognize this design ?…Greg

Participant

Without seeing a photo wouldn’t be able to advise. But there are websites who manufacture cartridges who will identify it for you from a picture of the valve.

Canterbury Plumbers

Participant

Without a shower it is nigh on impossible to identify.

Participant

Hello Ellisco,
              I realize your problem but I also do agree with all of above. Actually, shower valve has several types like; sequential shower valve, shower valve with two controls, shower valve with temperature and flow control therefore we require to watching the shower first then we can decide the manufacturer of that valve. Hope it would be trouble-free for you to publish any image of this shower.   

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This