Identify type of shut off valve?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Identify type of shut off valve?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • #280139
      Gerald Talley

      Please excuse my beginner level question but I am trying to save myself $125 to have a “Sears technician” come and disconnect my refrigerator’s water line for me.

      I found the shutoff valve but I can’t determine whether it’s a ball valve or not. It looks like it could be a saddle valve as well.

      I assume once I figure out how to shut off the water via the valve I can then simply disconnect the wiring harness and water line from back of the fridge.

      Any help for this new DIY’er would be greatly appreciated!

    • #302377

      Oops pics didn’t work previously…

    • #302380


    • #302388

      Don’t worry, It’s a type of 2-way ball valve.

    • #302395

      Some quality plumbing right there!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This