What make of toilet is this?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing What make of toilet is this?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  moopy 6 years ago.

• Author

Hello to all master plumbers. I’m having a problem with this toilet leaking and I can’t find parts at the local box store. Can you help me out? I need to replace the flush valve and the fill valve.[/IMG]

It’s either a Briggs or a Case ballcock. Both are getting hard to find but I think someone is making aftermarket replacements. Find out which it is and check Fluidmaster for a possible replacement.

jeez! I am glad they don’t make them like that round here! That belongs in a museum.

Call your local plumber and discuss with him regarding this problem.

Thank you for your reply. I have discovered the parts I needed, fill valve kit is still available… for the cost of a new toilet. It has been replaced with a new one. One down three to go.

PattyD wrote:
    It’s either a Briggs or a Case ballcock. Both are gettinhttp://www.masterplumbers.com/forums/forum_images/post_button_bold.gifg hard to find but I think someone is making aftermarket replacements. Find out which it is and check Fluidmaster for a possible replacement.

Agree with the Fluidmaster replacement float valves (and you might as well replace the flush ball with a new flapper valve at the same time). It’s an easy DIY fix.   

I disagree with Nick. Call a professional plumber for this task.moopy2013-11-11 04:19:50

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This