Kitchen Faucet Kepps Plugging Up….

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Kitchen Faucet Kepps Plugging Up….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Everyone! I’m brand new to the Forum and I sincerely hope someone can help. I installed a WaterRidge single level pull-out faucet (#705475)about a year ago (bought the faucet from Costco). The faucet worked great for the first 7 – 8 months. Then suddenly, the faucet stream (hot or cold, didn’t matter) would slow to a trickle, I removed the aerator and found all these tiny white pellets! I cleaned out the aerator and reassembled the faucet and it worked great for a little while. Then the same thing happens again! Now it’s so bad it’s starting to affect the valve body. I know it’s not calcium because I put some of it in CLR and in Vinegar and never got a reaction (no bubbling). And the weirder thing is, NO OTHER FAUCETS in the house have this problem!

I do have pictures of what I’m getting out of the aerator. Here they are:

I hope someone has some idea of what’s going on…I’m at a loss.

Sincerely….

STJr
        Phoenix AZ

Participant

Okay….let’s try THIS link to the picture….

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a546/stjr/P1040637_zps10a2ad81.jpg

STJr
          Phoenix, AZ

Participant

Okay…I third time is a charm (with the picture)…

This is what I get out of the kitchen faucet aerator! Gosh I hope someone can tell me what this stuff is!!

stjr
            Phoenix, AZ

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This