Water pressure

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Water pressure

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

recently my water pressure has been low to none in the whole house. The pressure tank has plenty of pressure 36 PSI and sumersiable pump cut on and off real quite but take time to cut back on. I checked the pressure switch it clicks on but I don’t see it cut off. And the water has a metal smell to it.
        Thanks for the help
        Liz

Participant

Hey it can be air in the pipes which is restricting the water pressure. Why don’t you try this: Once you full your tank open all the taps of your home for a while, the pressure will keep on gradually increasing as the air goes off the pipes.

Participant
            scotbyallen28 wrote:
            Hey it can be air in the pipes which is restricting the water pressure. Why don’t you try this: Once you full your tank open all the taps of your home for a while, the pressure will keep on gradually increasing as the air goes off the pipes.

Thanks for sharing this tips regarding water pressure. I really found your point informative as well as helpful. One of my friend was also suffering from the same scenario, this is gonna be sure of some help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This