bathtub replacement

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing bathtub replacement

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve a 27″ door opening to a little 5′ 6’bathroom, the old 5′ tub just fits. Any recommendations on the type of tub I should get to replace the old one. I don’t want have make the door opening any bigger?

Also, is it possible to drywall with ‘Aqua board’ around the tub to make it water proof for showering?

Any feed back is mucho appreciated.

Jay

Participant

You could have the door open out of the room or have a sliding door going into the drywall. If you do the sliding door though will will have to do Star Trek sliding door sounds forever.

Participant

A professional plumber can easily do the job without wasting your time and money. Hence, I would recommend you to call in a professional plumber to sort out all of your plumbing problems.

Participant

Nowadays, there are many types and varieties of bathtubs available in market with which you can easily decorate your bathroom. Visit this site for more information: http://sinkvanitiesdirect.com/.

Participant

Remodeling your bathroom to make it look modern need not be costly. Replacement bathtubs would go a long way in modernizing the look of your bathroom.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This