How to clean your dishwasher

Home Forums Public Forums Gas & Gasfitting How to clean your dishwasher

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar photojohn meyer jr ( lj )

Hi

Your washing machine need regular maintenance.Following steps are used to keep your machine for long time.

1.Run your machine with full of hot water to the largest load setting by empty machine.Then you have to add 3 cups of white vinegar when the water is full and agitate the machine for few minutes.And then turn off the machine and keep the water itself in the machine by 1 hour.

2.Then add vinegar or baking soda to the dub,restart the machine and proceed with complete wash cycle.

3.And wipe the dub with wet cloth.

Thanks

Participant

Nice tip about adding the white vinegar. Going to try it out in the morning.

Participant

Yes I have tried it many times for my dish washer. We can even use this method to clean bathroom tiles turning yellow.

Participant

I agree with all your tips of cleaning dishwasher. If we follow this, we have not need to pay extra money for service of dishwasher. We can also clean it by creating paste of tiny bit of water and baking soda then after this, use scrubber or toothbrush to clean it.

Participant
                pauladam wrote:
                We can also clean it by creating paste of tiny bit of water and baking soda then after this, use scrubber or toothbrush to clean it.

Thanks, This is something new to know…

Participant

Very Useful tips to help keep your washing machine working safely and efficiently.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This