How to get started in interior design?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing How to get started in interior design?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I am doing a poster over the job interior design and i need to fill up one more spot on it, so i decided on how to get started, but i don’t know what to put for it. Any ideas would be amazing! Thanks in advance!
        Luxurious Interior Design London jhonnilot2013-01-27 09:28:38

Participant

You can also take help of professional interior designers to learn and explain more about home interior designing.

Participant

Thanks for sharing this information about interior designing. The information you have shared here is really useful and helpful to get started in interior designing.

Participant

Casual interior design presents a fine opportunity to make your home a very comfortable, cosy and welcoming place, filled with joy and happy memories, where you can spend quality time with you family and friends, relax after a long and hard day and leave all your problems and worries behind.
              aydanvern2013-05-03 22:23:34

Participant

The interior designing are very important for home or shop
                decoration.The curtains and sofas decoration are very
                important in this regard. smith462013-05-27 16:51:58

Participant

The very first thing that I prefer is the wallpaper of my house. Then I come to the curtains and sofa covers. Then comes any other decorating material of the home that completely depends on the further planning.

Participant

The thread is not interesting as title. Any way i am professional interior designer. If anybody want any type of interior help can send me a inquiry or can contact me.

gondstat2013-06-18 20:41:55

Participant
                      Participant

getting started for interior design would be a bit different… I am sure things will be the best coz if you love what you are doing then everything will go smoothly.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This