Identifying a kitchen faucet supply line

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Identifying a kitchen faucet supply line

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I need to get longer kitchen faucet supply lines but am having a hard time identifying it. I tried buying a set on ebay but noticed one of the endings, the female ending (for lack of a better term on my part) is too large.

Here’s a picture showing the endings of the supply line I need (top) and the one purchased on ebay (bottom).

Can someone help me identify the supply line set I need to purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Participant

In my opinion, changing your kitchen faucet may seem simple enough until it comes to connecting the faucet to the water supply. Hence, I would recommend you to consider hiring a professional plumber to get the job done well.

Participant

I would guess that the top flexi is 10mm male 3/8 female but it is tricky to accurately ID by the piccy.

Participant

Buying a kitchen faucet is never easy pickings. There are many things you need to consider before you choose the appropriate one for your home. Buying a kitchen faucet goes beyond looking at a solid metal body faucet with ceramic discs that allows water to flow freely.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This