Sump Pump Running Repeatedly

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Sump Pump Running Repeatedly

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Earlier today I went in the basement to find the water level above the sump pump’s floater. I pulled the float back up over water level and the pump kicked on and drained the water out then shut off just like it should. Then the pit filled back up with water. The pump kicked back on and drained only to have the pit filled back up again.

This has been going on for about 20 minutes now with the pit repeatedly filling and being drained. I’m concerned that the pump will burn out if this keeps up (and where is all that water coming from?).

Participant

In this situation, it would be best to consider taking help of a professional plumbing company to get your sump pump repaired so that it won’t overflow anymore.

Participant

The important factor that should be keep in mind when considering how to maintain septic tank is how it is used and number of people in the house.

septic tank pumping

Participant

I have no much information about septic tank you can visit this site:http://pumpcoseptic.com/ to get more information about septic tank.

septic tank services

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This