Vehicle Management – Advice Needed

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Vehicle Management – Advice Needed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

FoundOPS has created software which will help you manage your business operations in one efficient and secure location. http://www.foundops.com/

I’m posting today because I’d like some input regarding new features.

We know that vehicle management is a crucial part of your business. We currently have the following features as part of our system:

* Storage of vehicle data such as ID, VIN number, and Licence Plate
        * GPS tracking history
        * Route log (with record of employees and service calls)
        * Maintenance journal with dates, costs, and details about each service entry
        * Comments section for crucial notes such as licensing and certification information

But we’d like to add more to give service companies the complete tool for vehicle management.

From the feedback we’ve received thus far – the following features have been suggested:

* A calendar service schedule which messages managers when vehicles are due for maintenance
        * Registration/certification forms with expiration dates and reminders
        * Integration with the mobile application for entering service details in the field

Do you agree these would be valuable additions? Are there other vehicle management solutions you’d suggest which you’re company is looking for?

Anyhelp you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Participant

I think its good. I like it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This