Joining onto old gal ?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Joining onto old gal ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #279997

      Can anyone tell me if there is any push type fittings to join onto the old gal water pipe i dont know its about 38/40mm, my friends house water lead in has a small pin hole in where the contractors have bent it to get it in under the house, i was just gonna put a sleeve of some variety on it bbut the ipe is bent on a 22 degree angle with a large dimple surrounding the hole, if a sleeve existed? im not sure it would seal. any help, ideas would be appreciated this gal pipe runs directly under / through a garrage slab, so simply replacing it is gonna be time consuming.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This