Plumbing Consultant Position

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Plumbing Consultant Position

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I would be interested in knowing of any up and comming potential plumbing consultant that may be interested in working with me and other engineers at our North Sydney office. This person would ideally have approximatley 1.5 to 2 years experienceand currentlty completing the Ass. Dipolma Course. It would great if this person had experience in AutoCad and/or was willing to learn it. I would be looking for someone who is young enthusiastic and motivated and willing to learn. Our company is a Multi-Building Service consulting practice and is willing to offer an attractive salary to the right person. If you know of any person that may be interested or suited to this position I can be contacted during office hours on 02 9955 3844 or fax (resume to) 02 9922 5253. Yours Sincerely, Greg Allan, Associate

Participant

Greg,
          Just a note to let you know that we have taken your
          request off the Computer and displayed amongst our
          Associate Diploma Students for their information
          and action
          Regards
          Colin Dunn
          Bye the way good to hear from you.

Participant

Dear Greg,

Here I am. I’m interested in your offer.

Bob Peterson
            [email protected]

Participant

I am very interested in this position, I have been in the plumbing buisness for the last 16 years, I have my own plumbing buisness that I started in 1990. Thank you,
              Keith Klein
              K1 [email protected]

Participant

Hello! Could you please provide me with more info on your plumbing position?

[email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This