Tub Faucet Problem

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Tub Faucet Problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

No cold water will come out of our bathtub tap. None. We get cold water everywhere else. We do get hot water from the faucet, just not cold. The maintenance guy thought it had to do with the filter where we get the water off of the main line from the town. The town installed a new filter, but there was no change. I personally think the issue is with the cold water faucet. Can anyone help?DUNBAR2007-08-24 10:03:47

Participant

If you get water everywhere else then yes – has to be a blockage in that line up to and including the faucet. Get the maintenance man to check out the faucet – particularly if it is fed by a small diameter braided pipe.

Participant

My name is Ian clarke i am 29 y/o me and my family[Fiona 29,Niamh 2 and finlay 11 mnths] are moving to Mandurah early next year. I am a plumber and have been for the last 6 years working for a small family business carrying out all aspects of plumbing, and the closer the move gets the more worried i’m getting about getting a job.

Ideally i would like to have some contacts when i get there but i’m not sure where to start heeeeeeeeeeelp!

The clarke family

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This