Wanted: Milwaukee “Adjusto” Faucet

Home Forums Members Only Tools & Hardware Wanted: Milwaukee “Adjusto” Faucet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #279763

      This is an older shower faucet that pivots to allow the shower head to move up/down…If you’ve one of these or know where to get one… please respond… or for more info.. see the plumbing msg board under “Shower Contraption Help!!! Feb 5th, 01. Your understanding and thoughts are appreciated……Damsel in Distress!

    • #301631

      Hello I suppose you no longer need the shower part, but I have the goose neck shower bar available. My manifold and cartiges are stripped, and I can’t find anything in the city. Suppose I’ll have to install something brand new – YUCK. Contact me in skype if you’d like this part.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This