Estimates on Waste Pipe replacement

Home Forums Public Forums Estimating & Costing Estimates on Waste Pipe replacement

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Am about to buy a house and was wondering if someone could give me an idea of how much it would cost to replace a waste pipe that runs from a downstairs powder room? The inspector stated that there was wetness in the crawl space where the pipe is located (insulation is wet as well as the joist). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

quote:

Originally posted by testpilot:
          Am about to buy a house and was wondering if someone could give me an idea of how much it would cost to replace a waste pipe that runs from a downstairs powder room? The inspector stated that there was wetness in the crawl space where the pipe is located (insulation is wet as well as the joist). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok figuring it is only 6″ cast Iron 90 feet long covered with asbestos FIGURE around $80,000

By the way My twin engine Cesna wont start up on engine number TWO how much does it cost to get it started?

Participant

I hope you are being facetious, since a house would not have a 90 ft, 6 inch, asbestos wrapped pipe. And in case you have not looked lately, it is a Piper J3, not a CesSna.

Participant

first off sorry for the airplane guy giving you a bad time i need to know type of waste pipe abs/cast iron if so is it no hubs or the lead poured joints ? i also would determine exactly where the leak is comming from i hate to say repaire is sometimes less exsp. than replacement

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This