HELP New Shower and Toilet Insalll

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage HELP New Shower and Toilet Insalll

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have just renovated my bathroom and have relocated the positions of Both the Toilet and the Shower. Under the House I am about to connect the new shower and toilets waste back to their origional sewer point under the house. I would like to know under the shower do i need to install a trap of some description so that the smells from the sewer do not come up into the bathroom if so what one. Thanks Sydney Australia.

Participant

Yes., you need to install a P trap the same size as pipe to showder, make sure everything is vented.

Art retired plbg

Participant

Hello frend,

Yes, Ontario Plumbing Code mandates the use of a trap for every fixture. The trap has to be within 1200 mm of the fixture drain opening (in this case, the bathtub drain).

victon2007-12-13 15:46:29

Participant

Hello friends’ .Getting a new plumbing installation can involve a series of glitches that are easily overcome with the help of a good plumber. A consultation prior to any work undertaken is a worthwhile endeavor. So before relocating always take suggestions of the professional plumber.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This