Problem User

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Problem User

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

This message is to Retired Plbg, Cincinnati Plumbing, and all the other regular users on the boards.

I moderate this site from behind the scenes. Every thread posting, response, and edit passes via email to me.

We have a problem user on this forum, I had to contact their ISP last year and it looks like I shall be doing it again in the near future.

So, if anyone notices any questions/answers deleted for no obvious reason, that means that I am addressing the issue and things will resume back to normal.

It is my sole duty to keep things at this site at a happy medium, along with the cooperation of the webmaster/owner of the site.

What users don’t understand is that when you participate in a public forum, you leave a footprint, an identity marking that leads to an ISP provider, down to the name and address of the habitual offender.

When you get removed from enough ISP providers in your area, your chances of having access to the internet can prove quite difficult.

Thanks to all the contributors to this site. We admire your devotion of time to help others.

Thanks again,

DUNBAR

Licensed Plumber in KY and OH
        Forums Moderator

» This message has been edited by DUNBAR on 24 May 2005

Participant

Dunbar, thank you for doing a such a good job as moderator of the MasterPlumbers.com Bulletin Boards. I know that it is a thankless job and requires a great deal of time to read every post to the various boards. The jerks that decide to disobey the rules of the forum are few, but they do make your work necessary. Again, thank you and keep up the good work.

John W. Aldrich
          Septic Tank Yank
          Septic System Consultant
          Timnath, Colorado

Participant

Hey Dunbar,

You’re doing a good job moderating this site. I’m sure its quite a handful.

Hey on a side note, I noticed you’re in KY and OH. Cincinnati/Northern KY area perhaps?

Anyhoooo….keep up the good work. I do enjoy this site

Participant

Good job Dunbar, wish we would get more questions.

Art retired plbg

Participant

Yes. That is my area I work in; not too much in Cincinnati though; I only work for Angie’s List members over there.

Participant

yep, same area I’m in. I used to do some service work in the NKY area…Covington, Newport, Ft Thomas, etc. but have since gone back to the commercial end of things. Right now I’m on at a job just north of the 471 bridge. I’ll give a wave to the south in the morning. lol

Keep up the good work, Dunbar

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This