Smelly Bathroom

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Smelly Bathroom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

My bathroom is smelling sewer odor. I have 3 bed single story house with one bathroom with toilet attached and a separate toilet. For the last 3-4 months I’m getting this sceptic odor from my shower. I noticed the smell is from the shower floor drain and used all kinds of cleaning aids without luck. I tried the garden hose to pump some water into the drain, it helped to get rid of smell for few hours and came back again. This smell is really untolerable and unhygenic. so please…please.. i need someone to help me badly

Participant

Are you sure you have a trap on that shower, and also it could be comming from toilet, bad wax ring, try getting Bio Clean, Pine oil are san Teen. Try one at a time. Let me know.

Art retired plbg

Participant

Hi ,
            Thank You very much for your prompt reply.I looked under the house to check the trap for the shower drain, looks like it’s missing. Probably due to limit of space they might have decided to skip it. You are right, this must be the reason for it. With Bio-clean I’m going to try that today itself.
            Thank you again for your kind reply
            vishu

Participant

If that trap is missing you have to install one right away because you are getting sewer gas in house which is very bad for your health. call a Plumber right now have one installed. Let me know.

Art retired plbg

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This