toilets not flushing properly

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage toilets not flushing properly

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Greetings:
        We have lived in our current home for over 24 years. For about 20 of those years we have had Sears “No Overflow” (low profile) toilets due to previous back up problems from the septic system. This back up even occured when the home was new.

Within the past few months Central Florida has received 84″ of rain (July to September) and we are experiencing a “bubbling” back into the toilet bowl and the commodes do not want to flush properly. I have done the following:

1. checked all vent pipes (ran water hose down each of them)
        2. Used Rid-X as suggested on package label
        3. Used Liquid Plumber once (this past weekend)
        4. Prayed over them
        5. Felt like Baptising them in a lake and leaving them there.

Please help I am frustrated with this new problem and have a wife (who although thinks I can build a mall with a pair of tweezers; screwdirver and a Q-tip) doesn’t understand I don’t know what else to do.
        Thank you,
        Pastor Tom

Participant

Sounds like when you get lot of rain the sewers might be overloaded, did you check with local sewer co, maybe have a camera run through sewer and see if it is holding water. Check tank see if water is up to mark, check between tank and bowl and see if it is clear, check holes in rim and see if open check jet hole see if it is clean, thats all I can say now.

Art retired plbg

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This