Chimney Trays

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Chimney Trays

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #279098

      Does any one know the correct term for the “Chimmney tray” that sits just above the roof flashing that directs excess rain water downthe flashing? This “Chimmeny tray” sits between the inside & the outside of the Chimmney.

    • #300044

      Ref; Chimney tray. I believe the correct name is a “boning collar”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This