How come 99% of the postings answers come from America?

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage How come 99% of the postings answers come from America?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Dont aussies know anything?

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
        Participant

Wondering. Australia is a relativly small country compared to USA, with most questions relating to USA, it is no wonder most answers are from USA.
          Apart from that we use a different Plumbing principals for Hot water reticulation. It seems that USA use Boundary traps which system was disregarded 50 years ago in Australia, Our water is also upside down, dont you know anything?
          Bob

Participant

Bob,Does that mean that your shower heads are on the floors of the showers,so the water can spray up?[now dont get mad].

Participant

Do you even have pipes and modern plumbing “down” there?
              Are the holes in the piping inside the pipe?

Just an average obnoxious American.

Participant

notuboo, of course our holes run the entire length of our pipes, except when we shorten them, then the holes shorten as well.
                Our showers are from the walls unless they are plumbed differently, then they can come from all sorts of erotic places & our drains are in the floor. Confusing isnt it but I read once that Gravity causes the water to run into the drain. Plumbers have absolutely nothing to do with the way water magicly goes down the drain.
                Any more questions?

Regards Bob

Participant

I admit I’m a little bit geography disadvantaged.

Australia is a continent and a country. How much more is there to Australia than the island “country”.

Does the water spin clockwise or counter-clockwise going down the drains?

Participant

notuboo. Geographicaly disadvantaged, thats a mouthfull.
                    Dunno have trouble seeing my toes. last seen them when I was 10 years old.
                    Regards bob

Participant

The water runs down the holes the opposite way to the northern hemisphere

Bobby put on a bit of weight over the years ?? Typical plumbers dilemma

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia.
                      Try visiting ….
                      Macadamia nuts and Aussie productsProstate cancer kills 2600 per/year in AustraliaEcommerce books

Participant

No!!!! Bungie, my toes shrunk.
                        Bob

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This