Best Basement sump for toilet/shower/sink??

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Best Basement sump for toilet/shower/sink??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I will be finishing my basement soon and I will need t6 install a sump/pump because the main drain pipe elevation will be higher than the floor.
        I would like your opinions on the best kind of sump & pump for this application.
        thanks in advance. [email protected]

Participant

In reply to message posted by NOEL:
          I will be finishing my basement soon and I will need t6 install a sump/pump because the main drain pipe elevation will be higher than the floor.
          I would like your opinions on the best kind of sump & pump for this application.
          thanks in advance. [email protected]

If your putting in a bathroom you need a sewerage ejector (think Duplex) If it is only for clear water a sump pump.

Now one of the BEST companies out there is Stevens pumps or Blue Angel.

Steven’s Pumps offers field repairable pumps and the longest warrantee available all for a very completive price. Jim Stevens is amazing when it comes to customer Satisfaction..

Another great company is TEEL pumps that are available from WW Granger or Federal Pumps and a decent sump pump is Wayne which can be bought for under $120.

These are the only pumps I would put in for my accounts as I hate call backs or problems.
          Feel free to E mail me as to why I pick these top brands

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This