Washing Machine Hose attachment

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Washing Machine Hose attachment

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #272925
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I am trying to find a source for a device that goes on the water faucet before the hose that attaches
        to the washing machine. This device will shut off the water flow should the washing machine hose burst. It is
        not a powered shutoff but has some kind of spring and flap assembly that closes when there is a sudden flow of
        water as when a hose bursts. The gradual opening of the supply valves to the washing machine does not activate
        the shutoff. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you. Dave C.

      • #286559
        Avatar photoSylvanLMP

          Shalom Dave, contact Wolverine Brass or Watts or NIBCO or Woodford Manufacturing http://www.wordfordmfg.com or any decient plumbing supply .. Make sure the one you order has a built in Vacuum breaker


      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This