Large diameter poop

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Large diameter poop

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

My client’s daughter has large diameter poops that plug their toliet. The original toliet was an old Kohler 5 gal flush. Plugged it. Installed a new Gerber and plugged it. Installed a Gerber power flush and plugged it. She leaves a trail of plugged toilets where ever she goes. Any advice for her personal diet or at least one toliet that she might use at home that will handle the load?

Participant

Try more fiber in her diet!

Participant

Mayby you should save them, dry them and sell them to the Duraflame company.

Participant

Although it is very common for young ones to poop more then they weigh, in this case I would see to it that the young lass seek counseling. The trauma of causing so much destruction will lead this poor young girl to always remember the years her poop was bigger than the toilet.
              Since there is not a water closet on Earth that can allow this youngster releif, I suggest she gets used to cutting it up into pieces that the water closet can digest. Could it be that those adult size portions of food are just to much for her?
              WHERE ARE HER PARENTS? HELLO IF YOU CAN READ THIS. LIGHTEN UP ON WHAT GOES IN AND IT WILL BE LIGHTER ON ITS WAY OUT.
              Good Luck,
              Bill
              The Local Plumber
              Tustin, California http://www.TheLocalPlumber.com

Participant

Our Bulletin Boards are provided to assist those seeking information about Plumbing, Drainage, Gasfitting and related industries.

Any posts that are considered offensive/slanderous or are an attack on other users, will be removed from the Bulletin Boards.

[Edited by Moderator on 23 May 2001]

Participant

I ran across an ad for a “Electric Incinerating Toilet”. No plumbing to clog, just shoot the juice and nothing but ashes. http://www.incinolet.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This