Grinder pump (part 2)

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Grinder pump (part 2)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Avatar photofourth year.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I just read my posting and realize in my haste it may not be clear. We do not have a home on the property yet. I was referring to our proposed new home which is not built yet. We could not get a permit the consultant said no septic system could be placed on the property. Also the the “soild” consultant should be “soil”.
        Thanks!

Participant

If you do not have a house or permits yet, then any advice we could give would be acedemic. The county building department would have to okay any pump system and their requirements would determine whether you could build the house or not. I know that around here, the main sewer has to be extended to the property line before the lot can be connected to it. If they allowed a connection to the remote sewer system, you would most likely have to obtain easements from any intermediate property owners. But as an academic answer, if the pump is sized correctly, it can pump to almost any distance.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This