2 toilets and they both clog all the time!

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage 2 toilets and they both clog all the time!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Both of my toilets clog all the time. I have snaked and plunged them and they still are not flushing properly. Do I remove the toilet and check for any other clog below the tank? Help me!

Participant

Are they Kohler? I have removed lots of Kohler wc’s lately due to the inability to work properly.

Participant

These two toilets are “Briggs”. I have tried everything and no fix yet.

Participant

If these are 1.6 gal toilets the first thing I would look at is the water level in the tank.Shorting these toilets by even a pint of water can cause a poor flush.Check the refill tube for proper flow and placement.Make sure the shut off valve is opened all the way.If all of this is o.k then you may have to remove the toilets to check the flange for problems.There is the chance that your toilet is junk like alot of other 1.6 toilets.

Participant

IF a 1.6 gallon toilet tank is possibly not good. What size would be best and where can I look for the most reasonable?

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This