DRAIN CLEANERS

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage DRAIN CLEANERS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I AM IN 5TH GRADE AND DOING A SCIENCE PROJECT ON WHICH DRAIN CLEANERS WORK BESTNY INFORMANTION OR SUGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL,
        THANK YOU SO MUCH
        MARCIE

Participant

As a Master Plumber and Expert drain cleaner I try to keep away from useless chemicals and toxic/harmful ways to clear a drain

Here are TWO articles I hope can help you
          http://www.masterplumbers.com/plumbing/plumbviews/1999/jetters.html
          http://www.masterplumbers.com/plumbing/plumbviews/1999/chemicals.html

The only ones who I know who do use “chemicals” are the misfits who dabble in the trades pushing chemicals on the unsuspecting public to make extra money for their lack of skills.

There are some Boiler chemicals and cooling towers that are used to prevent fouling of drainage and condensate lines.

Most of the chemicals sold over the counter either contain sulfuric acid Or lye and neither one is great for older piping systems or peoples pets or eyes or the environment
          Good luck sorry if this doesnt help

Participant

THANK YOU KINDLY

Participant

Your reply really got me thinking, even though Marcie wentto bed I checked this for her, and maybe I can see if she would like to change venu, for I think Which is better for your clogged pipes and the enviroment, chemicals or machine? again Thank you for taking the time to answer a little girls question! Bry

Participant

Your more then welcome I am glad I was able to help.

Sylvan

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This