drain sock

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage drain sock

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Home depot sells a sock which fits over the drain feild pipe that states that it does not require and rock!
        Help!
        Comments!
        Thanx

Participant

pickleboat, I am not aware of the product that you have tried to describe. In any event, before you purchase any alternative leach field material, check with the local septic system regulatory agency to be sure that it is approved for use in your jurisdiction.

Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. markets a gravelless leach field tubing which consists of an 8 inch, or 10 inch, perforated polyethylene plastic culvert, wrapped with a geotextile fabric called “DrainGuard”. This product called SB*2, is approved for use in most Counties in Colorado, but not all.

If installed properly, SB*2 is an excellent alternative to a pipe and rock, trench type leach field. The keys to a successful SB*2 installation, are to provide for alternating leach fields, install an adequate length of trench for the soil conditions on the site, and provide enough material for the expected maximum daily flow of sewage effluent. If you require more information regarding this product, send me an e-mail message at [email protected]. JWA

Participant

Pickle Boat TRY contacting this Professional company as I am sure they are able to help you.

http://www.apalacheeseptic.com/septic-info.htm

Participant

pickleboat, ignore the advice of this New York idiot. I am sure that Apalachee Backhoe, and Septic Tank Service of Tallahassee, Florida is a very professional, knowledgeable company, but Sylvan is not connected to this company in any way. I doubt that Anthony Gaudio is even aware that Sylvan is directing inquiries to his web page. JWA

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This