Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #278745
      Avatar photoAnonymous

        I plan to bury several 55 galplastic drums to store rain water and airconditioning condensate. I need to know where I can buy a pump in order to use the water for irrigation. The pump should pump at least 60 gal/hr. Is there a pump,that will go through a standard bung hole, available?

      • #299221
        Avatar photoSylvanLMP

          Try Blue angel or Stevens or Federal pumps.
          Try talking to Jim Stevens great knowledgeable guy.

          Let them know this water contains oxygen so you dont have impeller failure with oxidation problems.

        • #299222
          Avatar phototonyr

            If you have’nt found a pump yet, contact Zoeller Pump Company at 1-800-928-7867, ext. 6 for help. Zoeller can size up the pump based on the lift and GPM needed and they can give you recommendations on a pump with the right materials to combat the air conditioning condensation which can be hard on a sump pump.
            [Edited by tonyr on 10 November 2000]

        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

        Pin It on Pinterest

        Share This