Septic System Design

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Septic System Design

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I currently have a new home under construction that will be on a septic system. I have never owned a home with a spetic system. After reading some of the posts on this board, I was wondering what “options” I can install on my new septic system that will help ensure trouble-free and long lasting operation. The system will be 1500gal dual-tank with the soil conditions in the area being mostly sand. I’m not sure of the leach field size but it will be in the front yard of the home which measures about 90×65 and has a adjacent backup field. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Participant

John A, please read the response that I posted on September 26, 2000, to Richard McClung’s inquiry about his septic system. You can find this response on page 2 of the MasterPlumbers.com Sewerage and Drainage Bulletin Board. The response contains a list of the minimum design standards for septic systems that have the potential for an infinite service life, provided that regular maintenance is performed. JWA

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This