Septic Tank Considerations

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Septic Tank Considerations

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I live in the Dallas area, and was thinking of turning my 15 acres of land into a mobile
        home facility.
        What are my best avenues to take when considering the purchase of septic tank systems?
        Do I need one for each lot? How much am I looking at for the cost and installation of, say,
        5 tanks for starters.
        I don’t really have a lot of money to purchase the top-of-the line systems, but I want some
        that will be reliable in the long run.
        Thanks,
        Derik

Participant

Derik Moore, I suggest that you employ a local engineer that is familiar with the requirements, and regulations for septic systems
          which are in force in your jurisdiction. There are many factors that will influence the best approach to serving your project with sewage treatment facilities.

I also suggest that you wait until you have enough money to install a high quality system. This is not an area in which you should try to save some money. If you install an inferior system, or one that is difficult to operate and maintain, it will plague you forever, and a failing septic system will pose a public health threat to the future residents of your mobile home park. JWA

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This