plumbing outdoor wells

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing plumbing outdoor wells

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 24 years ago by Avatar photodaveroconn.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I bought a house on 5 acres-water is supplief by existing well. the only outside water spigot is on the front side of the house-most of the land is behind house. How do i put a water spigot on the well, so that i can access water from there for the back yard?

Participant

Unless the storage tank is at the well, you can’t without running a pipe from the house to the hose faucet. To install a new faucet, you have to make a connection to the piping that goes from the storage tank to the house. The pipe from the well to the storage tank only has pressure in it while the pump is operating.

Participant

If your well is in the back of the house than the water supply to the house must come from there. Dig up your supply line cut in a tee and risser bring up about 18″ on house wall or anchor pipe to stand alone. Make sure if you live in the cold to insulate it. Hj is right your expansion tank line is the one you want if you want this hosebib at the well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This