French drain for sodden lawns

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage French drain for sodden lawns

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 24 years ago by Avatar photoJohn Aldrich1.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I would like help with information regarding what I should do to get water out of my lawn. The lawn is flush with my house and so I have no run off. How, and what would I use as regards drainage pipe and connecting to my existing drainage system of standard down pipes from gutter.

Participant

Steve Peel, check out a relatively new product called RainStore3, or another called DrainCore2 manufactured by Invisible Structures of Aurora, Colorado. Their web site address is:

invisiblestructures.com

I am designing a leach field system by stacking 3 layers of the RainStore3 product which will be covered by a layer of geotextile on the top, 2 sides, and the ends.
          The products unique design places the “ring and grid” plastic entirely in compression rather than bending, or tension, resulting in H-25 loading, and high void storage volume of 94%. Both products are made from 100% recycled plastic.

I have no vested interest in this product other than utilizing it in my septic system, and drainage system designs. JWA

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This