Waste Disposal Odor

Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage Waste Disposal Odor

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I have an In-sink-erator sink disposal unit. A while back I saw a “post” on elliminating odors, but I can’t remember what it said. When I go into the kitchen after being away, there is a musty smell which I think comes up from the sink disposal unit. How can I get it fresh-smelling?

Participant

Since the odors are caused by organic waste build-ups in the drain pipes, you can use Bacteria Concepts’ DB-X100 on a regular basis to keep drain free-flowing and choke free. Since the live bacteria in DB-X100 degrade the organics in the pipes, the source of bad odors is also removed. For regular maintenance, a dosage of about 2 – 4oz. (60 – 120ml) needs to be applied into affected drain pipes, two to three times a week.

We encourage you to contact us to order some product as a cost effective
          means to solve the problem.

You will also receive detailed instructions on how to use the product to
          solve any problems you may be facing.

Bacteria Concepts manufactures the highest quality bacterial products on the
          market. Each contains a scientific blend of multiple strains of naturally
          occurring active bacteria, which function precisely to solve a specific
          problem. The blend is synergistic, which means that all strains are
          compatible with each other and compliment each others activity. The strains
          are chosen to be highly resistant to disinfectants, sanitizers, and to hot
          water. This feature permits their use in any normal home, commercial or
          industrial environment without imposing undo restrictions on accepted
          methods or on personnel. All bacteria strains used are non-pathogenic (i.e.
          they do not cause disease) and thus, will not harm humans and pets.

Bacteria Concepts products are non-toxic, biodegradable and hence,
          environmentally friendly.

Best regards,

Customer Service

Bacteria Concepts, Inc.
          1400 Brook Drive
          Downers Grove, IL 60515-1025
          U.S.A.
          Toll free in U.S.A.: 1-877-BCI-DRBUG (1-877-224-3728)
          Tel: (630) 261-0061
          Fax: (630) 261-0064
          Corporate e-mail: [email protected]
          Web site: http://www.bacteriaconcepts.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This