Home Forums Public Forums Drainage & Sewerage drainage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #278460
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        my house has an enclosed carport that is a den now , when we have a heavy rain water comes in under the wall in front of the driveway. I read that a french drain would fix this. Is this something my family could do? or how much would it cost to have it done?
        Thank You

      • #298559
        Avatar photohj

          A French drain would only work if the water could be absorbed into the ground faster than it was raining at the front wall. In a heavy rain that would probably not happen and you would still get water under the wall. The only real solution is to provide a way for the water to be drained away

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This