mor flo water heater

Home Forums Public Forums Gas & Gasfitting mor flo water heater

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

HI
        I have a Mor Flo water heater model # GV8504T . This morning when I woke up I heard a strange whistling (like when something is under pressure) sound coming from the basement . when I entered , the hole floor was flooded . I don’t know where the water come from…thank you

Participant

In you case I would advise that you obtain the services of a suitably qualified Plumber to check the water heater and it’s piping out as there is obviously a leak coming from somewhere.

The following is a response to an earlier query on the Mor- Flow brand that you may find of assistance :::

In response to Mor-Flo products. I have just purchased a condominium built in 1989. As soon as I moved in I was informed by the neighbor that all the townhouses had their original Mor-Flo heating systems replaced. Apparently the Mor-Flo American Integra system Model PVVN463SV was proved to be unsafe as well as unsatisfactory in quality. Venting concerns as well as reliability were key factors in these units being replaced in under ten years. Presently as I type my burner light has once again been exstinguished and I am without hot water this evening. I dont have the money to replace this piece of garbage but I will warn all about purchasing any type of Mor-Flo product. They are junk…stay away from them…

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This