need help

Home Forums Public Forums Gas & Gasfitting need help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #278406
      alan perrett

      I am Yang,come from China.I have 10 years experience work for gasfitting and aircondition field. I want to apply registration in Victoria.But I need pass two examinations.Frist is Entry Level CompetencyTest.I don’t know what kind of thins I need to prepare.Because sometimes different country has some different rules.So if anyone can give me a little help,I will be very happy.
      thanks a lot.


    • #298463

      Are you asking about Victoria Australia or Victoria British Columbia?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This