Rheem Integrety instant hot water system tempreture codes

Home Forums Public Forums Gas & Gasfitting Rheem Integrety instant hot water system tempreture codes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there, I have recently installed a Rheem Integrety Instant hot water system and I need to raise the hot water temperture? At the moment it’s about 43 degrees celcius and I would like to up to around 50, if you could tell me th dip switch settings to do this it would be very much appriciated.

Thanx, Rude [email protected]

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
        Participant

Rude. In Qld there are strict Gasfitting rules. there are also strict Hot water temp rules.
          The Plumber/Gasfitter who installed the Integrity HWS will have the info to set your temp, 43o is the setting for early childhood & the aged. 50 is for all other ablutionary purposes & above that is for sinks & laundry use.
          Call your Plumber & have him or her set your temp to the mandatory setting.
          It is downright rude of me to put your life at risk to offer help on such a dangerous excercise of DO IT YOURSELF it is also very rude to ask.
          Bob

Participant

Geez – down here we fit remote temperature control pads with all instantaneous gas water heaters so the consumer can control the outlet temperature they desire at whatever outlet point they want it at.
            The “key pads” have a maximum temp setting and the one that is used in the bathroom has a maximum setting of 50 degrees C for compliance requirements.
            If the unit is used in a child care or elderly people’s home then the max temp is as Bob has already said – fitting temperature control pads will overcome your problems now and in the future – PLUS if the machine should fault at any time a coded sequence of numbers will flash on the screen so you can tell the serviceman what faults have happened. This is a whole lot easier and faster than accessing the same data from the hard to read screen in the unit’s PCB Board.
            Hope this helps.

Selgas Services Ltd
            Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
            Participant

Pete, sounds to me the poster has baught the Integrity system without the key pad & is therefore on factory settings.
              We sometimes sell the systems & use our own keypad.
              Bob
              Ps Are you still looking at leaving That Refrigerator & living in a beautiful place like Bowen? I’m looking for a Plumber hoo no’s a bit about gas. email me
              Bob

Participant

Bob

Yep sounds like they were sold the unit without a remote – silly option really for a few bucks all the problems are resolved by the end user.

Have sent you and email – allthough not sure how Roo Chasers get on with Sheep Hurders tho.

Cheers

Selgas Services Ltd
                Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This