bathtub stopper

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing bathtub stopper

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #272850
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        My bathtub stopper is one that screws into the drain and you push it down to
        hold water. Well, it’s come unscrewed and has several plastic parts, a spring, a rubber
        seal and a screw down the middle. I can’t get it put back together. Help! Thanks!

      • #286419
        Avatar photoSylvanLMP

          Margo, What you have is called the TIP TOE WASTE. Several manufacturers make it.
          If you have trouble getting it together you maybe better off taking it to a local plumbing supply and showing them the parts in your dainty hands.

          This way they can atleast give you the proper thread connection in case the rubber disc part is no longer plyable to stop the water.

          If it can be put back together they should be able to do that also

          Have a great week end


      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This