ATTN: Hobart Mendoza

Home Forums Public Forums Gas & Gasfitting ATTN: Hobart Mendoza

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Mr Hobart Mendoza,
        We have noted that you have been using unacceptable language on this board.
        If you have not read our acceptable usage policy (AUP) I suggest you do so.
        Failure to comply with the AUP will lead to your username banned and your ISP
        will be contacted regarding your behaviour.

I look forward to your co-operation regarding this matter.

Regards,
        Lorenzo Poletto
        Principal of MasterPlumbers.com

Participant

Lorenzo I am sure you nave alot better site if you would tell Mr. SYLVAN to cool his jets.The guy does not know how to be civil.He always wants to be in control and have the last word.Perhaps he should stay on “his” PIPDL.The man has got a problem.He must of had a really bad childhood.He is not mormal.everyone is wrong and he,in his own opinion,is the only right one.He is one reason why abortion should be legalized.

Participant

In reply to message posted by dr:
            Lorenzo I am sure you nave alot better site if you would tell Mr. SYLVAN to cool his jets.The guy does not know how to be civil.He always wants to be in control and have the last word.Perhaps he should stay on “his” PIPDL.The man has got a problem.He must of had a really bad childhood.He is not mormal.everyone is wrong and he,in his own opinion,is the only right one.He is one reason why abortion should be legalized.

Loz, too bad you don’t insist the cowards and punks and stumble bums don’t prove who there are and show a license as the postings are here by some of these losers can get some innocent killed.

Good thing folks really know who these low life’s are by their being ashamed to post their real names. Hobart at least is telling it like he sees it and gave his name and now on my list a REAL GENTLEMAN and a pleasure having someone who is not ashamed of his parents like some others on here who HIDE as they know they are losers. TA Dum

SylvanLMP

Participant

In reply to message posted by dr:

Yup Loz you want a “nave” and “mormal” list just like the true professional the above dummy is.

At least Sylvan gets folks thinking right or wrong the guy does tell it the way he feels and always uses his name.

I find it humorous how folks who cannot put anything together give advice on how to do a list yet do not have the brains to even attempt their own lists.

Participant

In reply to message posted by Lorenzo:
                Mr Hobart Mendoza,
                We have noted that you have been using unacceptable language on this board.
                If you have not read our acceptable usage policy (AUP) I suggest you do so.
                Failure to comply with the AUP will lead to your username banned and your ISP
                will be contacted regarding your behaviour.

I look forward to your co-operation regarding this matter.

Regards,
                Lorenzo Poletto
                Principal of MasterPlumbers.com

Not a problem Mr.Poletto It will not happen again.

Sorry, I just upset reading all the BS postings on here by folks who are not skilled in any medium giving erroneous advice .

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
                Participant

Welcome Mr Mendoza, I too were afronted by your language, it is bad enough to hear the profanities some people use in an attempt/effort to converse with others, but to see it written is intentional abuse/assault on all that read the post.
                  Where do yo come from? what are your qualifications? Do you employ? What sort of work do you do? Are there any foreigners there or are they all Australians?
                  Regards Bob

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This