one bad apple

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing one bad apple

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 24 years ago by Avatar photoSylvanLMP.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Lorenzo, If you decide to BLACKBALL Mr Sylvan L.I.M.P let me know.
        read all his smartass posts and you will know why i am checking out. he WILL end contractors posting here. HE IS AS IGNORANT AS A SCHOOLBOARD MEMBER! i really dont like to argue and he’s drawn my last straw. H.J. it was fun!

Participant

Now that you “checked out” hopefully YOU will have more time to learn this trade properly.
          I would strongly suggest you stop trying to learn by watching other BUT possibly getting an up dated NFPA 13 book to start off Then possibly learning a few plumbing codes. Contact a trade association to enlighten you in ALL the really techinical aspects your lacking in. Lead wiping is still alive and well in most civilized countries, so is knowing various codes. The problem with some licensing laws are all different and lots of folks get by calling “plumbers” without any formal training NOW that your gone TRY to learn something good luck and have a great life. We will miss you

SylvanLMP

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This