Sinkmaster Instant 190* not heating water to 190*

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Sinkmaster Instant 190* not heating water to 190*

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have a Sinkmaster Instant 190* water heater that is about 3-5 years old, and since a plumber tightened it in its socket, water is not heating to the proper temperature. It’s possible we just didn’t notice the heat drop before the plumber tightened it. Is there a way to adjust/increase the temperature? Thanks, Pat

Participant

I would think you would contact the co. that makes it and find out info. from them.

Art retired plbg

Participant

I tried to find Sinkmaster on the web to ask them about the problem but they don’t have a website. I bought the Instant 190* at a store that has now closed – Home Depot purchased and inhaled it and it disappeared. I haven’t found HD employees to be particularly knowledgeable about these things, so while searching for Sinkmaster, I found your site and contacted you. I’d appreciate any help you may have to offer.

Thanks, Pat

Participant

Maybe insinkerater bought them out. Go to a Plumbing supplyhouse and ask them.

Art retired plbg

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This