Quest Pipe recall

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Quest Pipe recall

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I have just experienced a leak in a pipe in the wall behind my shower stall in the master bath which has caused damage to the first level of my home. My plumber said that I have quest pipes for which there had been a recall. I had not heard of this recall and need info if it is not too late. I certainly don’t want leaks to continue causing damage to my home. Does anyone have any info?

Participant

I have heard of some but that was a wile ago. Your Plumber if he was a right guy would persue that and help you, but I guese he got paid and dont care, if he dont help you I would not call him back, you might try the internet and see what you can find out, are talk to your local supply house, let me know.

Art retired plbg

Participant

I just got back from Google and put Quest Pipe in search and they said pipe was outlawed 15 yRS. AGO, GO THERE AND CHECK OUT THE LAW SUITS AND REPLYS.

Art retired plbg

Participant

You might want to check out the Polybutylene Plumbing links I have made available at http://lila.godel.com/html/info-res.htm.

» This message has been edited by lila.godel on 11 January 2007

» This message has been edited by lila.godel on 11 January 2007

» This message has been edited by lila.godel on 04 February 2007

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This