Does the moderator of this list ever read it?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Does the moderator of this list ever read it?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I am a plumbing inspector and was web surfing and wondered how anyone who is responsible for running an information list could allow such inept and dangerous advice be given out?

There are postings here how to remove vacuum breakers and other really poor advice.

What qualifications do your advice givers have if any?

This place is a death to happen …….Robert

Participant

Im not a moderator but I sure would like to know what posting/s on this page you are looking at.

There are a number of very good plumbers here and most of them always direct the home owner to a licensed plumber when they get in over there heads null

Participant

In reply to message posted by plumbing inspector RI:
            I am a plumbing inspector and was web surfing and wondered how anyone who is responsible for running an information list could allow such inept and dangerous advice be given out?

There are postings here how to remove vacuum breakers and other really poor advice.

What qualifications do your advice givers have if any?

This place is a death to happen …….Robert

Need to know your full name, state that you are a plumbing inspector in and phone number to contact. If your stance of being so knowledgeable is worthy of a defamatory statement, you should be able to back up your so called “wealth of knowledge”. Send me a PM through this site. Funny how most inspectors would chime in on the thread in question ???? and offer their knowledge instead of naming names……again regarding a valued member here on MP.com

Quote from disabled guestbook entries:

Hate to say it ,but this site needs some help.Other sites are packed with current questions and alot of professional people who know their trade well that reply to the questions. Posted by Robert
            17th Sep, 2005 11:05

I would venture to say when I start matching IP’s from your two postings here in the general forum along with the guestbook entries from a year ago…..

both in direct correlation to our longstanding member, retired plumber, you better not be the same person I’ve dealt with in regards to police matters in the state you reside in.

Your broadcasting IP on this site through America Online account is IP Address Country (Short) Country (Full) Flag Region City ISP Map
            152.163.100.137 US UNITED STATES – – AMERICA ONLINE

Test my boundaries on this site and I’ll make sure you are well known for your accomplishments on this site in full disclosure.

DUNBAR

Website Moderator

» This message has been edited by DUNBAR on 29 December 2006

Participant

I would say if he has a good quality on answering these ? he should. It is kind of hard to answer some of these because people dont give the right facts. I answer these from my own experience and if I had no experience on a certain subject I dont answer the ?. I was a Plbg. Insp. too. I like the site because I love the trade and it keeps me up on Plbg.

Art retired plbg

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This