Crane Dial-ese Kitchen Sink

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Crane Dial-ese Kitchen Sink

  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by kriznd.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #277907

      I need to replace the faucet to this wonderful old sink. The problem is that instead of the standard holes to install faucets, this has one large hole with the old faucet clamped on to the sides of the cast iron. The holes are in a non-supporting old plastic covering (I’ll attach some photos that will better explain this). I have been trying to figure out how I can retrofit a new faucet somehow by creating some sort of metal support either below or in place of the plastic piece. Any ideas? [img]null[/img]

    • #297355
      Retired plbg1

      Get a piece of clear plastic at store and cut to fit, easyto do.

      Art retired plbg

    • #297356

      Thanks for your suggestion. I am not sure, however, how this might work. I cannot figure out how I would support the piece of plastic. The sink at this point is at a curved decline. How would I support this?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This