fast tracking a plumbing career? please help!

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing fast tracking a plumbing career? please help!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Selgas.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      YARK

can i do one of these fast track plumbing courses in the uk and use it back at home in australia with my new qualifications? i think they call the qualifications city and guilds or something like that. is that a reconised trade cert.?

Selgas
      Participant

Dunno about Auzzie rules but given we both use the same codes for compliance and accept each others trade qualifications it would be fair to say we are the same or dam near. Given that I can confirm that if you obtained London City and Guilds qualification and came here to practice your trade, in order to obtain an NZ trade certificate you would have to sit the registration exams then carry on and after 2 years be eligible to sit Craftsman exams.
      London City and Guilds is a qualification that is not transferrable to auto acceptance to the level of our trade qualification here by itself.
      Contact the Australian Plumbers and Gasfitters Board in your State for confirmation or advice.
      Cheers

Selgas Services Ltd
      Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This